- 2019-2022: CERSO: Center for Evaluation Studies at Shuhada Organization. Training to improve impact evaluation skills.
- Since 2019: Research on Transnationalism
- Since 2018: SCURA: Promoting Health Literacy of migrants in German-second-language courses
- 2020: Avicenna University: Parental Involvement in Early Literacy Development (Report)
- 2020: CERSO 4-week long Impact Evaluation Training
- 2019: Two scholarship holders of Gawharshad University at University of Education Freiburg, supported by Baden-Württemberg-Foundation
- 2019: Research Stay of Sharifa Jawid, study on transnationalism
- 2019: Finalizing and publishing of Anthology “Education and Development in Afghanistan. Challenges and Prospects”
- 2018: “Developing Teaching Methods Internationally” – Stay of lecturers of Gawharshad University at University of Education Freiburg
- 2017: Research about Health Literacy in Afghanistan
- 2016: Summer School zu Health Literacy, Workshop on Health Literacy in Afghanistan
- 2016: Study on Health Promotion in Afghanistan
- 2015-2018: ELMI – ethnographic study on Health Literacy of refugee youth from Afghanistan in daily life.
- 2016: Research on Afghan German NGOs in Afghanistan
- 2015: Conference: Teacher Education in Afghanistan – Challenges and Prospects